Step 1: Sign in to your LinkedIn Learning account as an administrator and go into Me (in upper right) > Integrate.
Step 2: Under Integration, click on Configure reporting integration. Here you will find the Configure xAPI section. Expand this section and click Add Integration.
Step 3: In another browser window or tab, sign in to your Knowledge Anywhere LMS Admin and navigate to Site > Public API Keys and click Add New.
Step 4: In the next screen, input the following values and click Create API Key.
- Site Name: Linkedin Learning
- URL: https://www.linkedin.com
Step 5: On the next screen, find the Linkedin Learning entry just created and note the Client and Secret text. These are unique to your LMS and protect them as any password.
Step 5: In the Edit xAPI Integration modal, input the following values into the fields specified using your LMS’s domain name.
- Integration name: A name of your LMS
(Example: Client LMS)
- User Type: Email
- OAuth Server URL: https://<your Knowledge Anywhere LMS name>/auth/token
(Example: https://clientname.knowledgeanywhere.com/auth/token )
- Tenant Server URL: https://<your Knowledge Anywhere LMS name>/xAPI/statement
- Client ID: <Client value from previous step>
- Client Secret: <Secret value from the previous step>
Step 6: Last step is to click Enable.
Your users can now track their Linkedin Learning in your Knowledge Anywhere LMS