The Learning Paths > Course Details page allows you to view a course description, download documents (if applicable), rate a course, add course comments, and most importantly—launch a course to get started with your assigned curriculum.
To launch a course
- Browse to your company’s LMS
- In the navigation bar, select the Learning Paths icon
- On the Learning Paths page that appears, select the course you'd like to launch
- In this example, on the Course Details page that appears, note that the Launch button is unavailable because a prerequisite course needs to be completed before the selected course can be launched. Select the prerequisite course.
- The Course Details page displays the selected prerequisite course with an active Launch button. Select Launch to launch the course.
Note: The course will launch in a new window.
- After you launch the course, the course status changes from Not Started to In Progress. You can also rate the course and post a course comment.
- After you successfully complete the course, the course status changes from In Progress to Completed. For courses with certificates, you can download the certificate to your computer.