Your training curriculum can include several types of courses to help you master a particular skill or competency.
- eLearning courses are ready-to-go courses that offer anywhere-anytime training that suits your schedule.
- Classroom courses are in-person, instructor-led courses held at a specific time and location or through a virtual instructor, such as during a webinar.
- Self-study courses include document-based training materials, such as PDF workbooks, study guides, or job aids. Like eLearning courses, self-study courses allow you to learn content at your own pace.
- LinkedIn courses are professional training courses provided by LinkedIn Learning. They cover a variety of disciplines to enhance your assigned training curriculum. LinkedIn course completions are not tracked in the LMS but your administrator can monitor completion progress and manually mark them complete.
- OpenSesame courses with over 30,000+ off-the-shelf options. Through Knowledge Anywhere’s integration with OpenSesame, our customers can easily find quality online training content for any industry on virtually any subject, available in multiple languages and accessible to learners around the world.