Learning Path Development>Creating & Uploading Courses
To set a course due date
- Open the Administrative Dashboard
- From the Content tab, select Courses in the sidebar menu
- From the Courses page, search for the course to which you want to set a due date and then select Edit
- On the Course Details page that appears, note that the default is set to None. To set a due date, select Date.
- The Date text box then becomes active so that you can enter a specific due date, as shown below:
Note: In this example, all users must complete the assigned course by a specific date
- Alternatively, instead of setting a specific due date, you can select Set Time Period and then select a time period from the dropdown list, such as for 60 days in the example below:
Note: In this example, users have 60 days from the date the course is assigned to complete the course
- Select Save to save your edits
Please sign in to leave a comment.