User Management>Communicating with Users & Collecting Feedback
Course comments allow users to provide instant feedback on a course they have completed in the LMS. User comments are visible to all users that have access to the course. Administrators can review course comments before they become visible to other users and then approve, hide, or delete them, as needed. Managing course comments ensures that inappropriate or unruly comments do not discourage users from completing their required or optional training materials.
To manage course comments
- Open the Administrative Dashboard
- From the Content tab, select Comments in the sidebar menu
- On the Comments page that appears, the Pending tab is selected by default and displays a list of pending comments that have not yet been approved.
Note: You can select a column heading to sort the pending comments by User Name, Course, Date, or Comment.
- To approve a comment, select Approve next to the comment you’d like to approve
- The comment is removed from the Pending list and now appears on the Approved list. To view the list of approved comments, select the Approved tab
- The Approved list of comments appears, including the one you just approved.
Note: You can select a column heading to sort the approved comments by User Name, Course, Comment, Approved Date, or Approved By.
- To hide an approved comment, select Hide next to the comment you want to “unapprove”
- The unapproved comment is removed from the Approved list and returned to the Pending list. To view it, select the Pending tab.
- The Pending list of comments appears, including the comment you just “unapproved”
- To delete a comment, select Delete next to the comment you’d like to delete but be aware that the comment will be removed from the system and cannot be retrieved—it will no longer appear on either the Pending or Approved lists
This Help article is also included in Common Questions
Please sign in to leave a comment.