User Management>Communicating with Users & Collecting Feedback
Course comments allow users to provide instant feedback on a course they have completed in the LMS. User comments are visible to all users that have access to the course. Administrators can review course comments before they become visible to other users and then approve, hide, or delete them, as needed. Managing course comments ensures that inappropriate or unruly comments do not discourage users from completing their required or optional training materials.
To manage course comments
- Open the Administrative Dashboard
- From the Content tab, find Manage Content menu, and select Course Comments
- On the Comments page that appears, note that the Status defaults to ALL
- You can select a column heading to sort the pending comments by User Name, Course, Date, or Comment.
- To find all unapproved comments: select PENDING in the STATUS dropdown
- To approve a comment, click the THUMBS UP icon next to the comment you'd like to approve.
That comment is now moved from the Pending to Approved status
- To reject a comment, click the THUMBS DOWN icon next to the comment you'd like to reject.
That comment is now moved from Pending to Rejected status
- To delete a comment, click the trashcan icon next to the comment you’d like to delete but be aware that the comment will be removed from the system and cannot be retrieved
This Help article is also included in Common Questions