Learning Path Development>Creating & Uploading Courses
Do you need to create a course with content very similar to an existing course? If so, you'll find that duplicating the course and then editing it as needed will save you time and effort compared to creating a new course from scratch.
To duplicate an entire course
- Open the Administrative Dashboard
- From the Content tab, select Courses
- Select the course that you wish to duplicate, and click the copy icon
- A panel slides out giving the option to also copy active course files.
For an e-Learning course, the option is to copy SCORM packages.
For a self-study course, the option is to copy Documents.
- Select COPY COURSE
- This creates a new course, and immediately opens the Course Edit page. This new course has all the same data as the original course except for the Admin Title (new course has the prefix "[COPY] - ") and the Friendly URL (which has the suffix "copy-x")
This Help article is also included in Common Questions