Conveyor lets you enforce a launch limit on your License. When a learner goes to open or "launch" the course this license is associated with it tracks how many times it has been launched. This can be set when you create your license or you can edit your license details at a later date.
Articles in this section
- How to Download Content from Conveyor
- What is Conveyor?
- Conveyor Getting Started Guide
- Conveyor Beta Participation Agreement (BPA)
- Conveyor Terminology
- Conveyor FAQ
- Which SCORM files are supported in the LMS?
- Conveyor Profile
- Uploading your SCORM object