Learning Path Development>Creating & Uploading Courses
In Knowledge Anywhere's LMS, use the Course Details page to set an online course to "inactive" so that you can preview the course before pushing it to your live learning site.
To preview an online course
- Open the Administrative Dashboard
- From the Content tab, select Courses in the sidebar menu
- From the Courses page, select Add New
- In the upper section of the Course Details page that appears, enter course information, as shown in the example below but deselect the Active check box
- In the lower section of the Course Details page, enter course information, as shown in the example below:
- Select Save
- On the Courses page that reappears, search for your new course by selecting Inactive in the Active search filter and then select Search
- The new course appears in the list. Note that the Active column shows that the new course is set to Inactive. Select Upload to upload the SCORM file associated with the online course
- On the Upload SCORM Files page that appears, note that Active is set to False. Enter the SCORM zip file, browse on your computer for the file, and then select Save.
- After the LMS successfully uploads the SCORM file, the online course is ready to preview. Select Launch to preview the new online course on the Administrative side.
- Preview the new online course
- If everything looks good, return to the Course Details page, set the course to Active, and then select Save at the bottom of the page
Please sign in to leave a comment.