User Management>Tracking User Progress
If you'd like to view an individual learner's transcript you can do so through the administrative side of the Learning Management System. If you're an administrator, you'll be able to view any learner transcript from within the LMS. If you're a group administrator, you'll be able to view learner transcripts within your group, but not from within the entire LMS.
To view a learner's transcript
- From the Administrative side of the LMS navigate to the "Users" tab in the main navigation header.
- Then, select the "Manage Users" tab from the side navigation menu.
- Enter the user information of the user you'd like to change the access level for then select the "Search" button in the bottom right corner.
- You will be redirected to a user search results page. Once you're on this page, select the "Transcript" button for the user in question.
- You will be redirected to the user's transcript. To see each course set the user is enrolled in, select the "+" button next to the name of the course set to expand and view. The image below shows a preview of how this should look.
Please sign in to leave a comment.