User Management>Creating Custom Reports
The Course Survey report shows you the survey feedback you have received from your learners. It shows the learner's name who gave the feedback, the group they're in, the course the feedback is about, the Course Set that course is in, the name of the Survey, the date the feedback was given, the survey question answered, and the answer.
The default is to run this report against all users and all courses for which a survey has been responded to across all time. The output of this report can be narrowed by running it against only a few groups or a single group of learners, by limiting it to only one course set or course in that set or a specific survey, or by specifying a date range.
How do I run a Course Survey Report?
To run a Course Survey report follow the instructions below:
- From the Administrative side of the LMS navigate to the "Reports" tab in the main navigation header.
- Then, select the "Course Survey" tab from the side navigation menu.
- When you're on the Course Survey tab, select fields you'd like to include in the report.
- Once you've selected all the fields you'd like to include in your Course Survey Report, select the "Generate Report" button.
- See below for a sample output of the Course Survey Report below.