User Management>Creating Custom Reports
The User Details Report helps answer two questions:
- How many users have logged in during the following date range?
- How many new user accounts have been created during the following date range?
Important to note: Please be sure to specify a date range for this report.
How do I run a User Details Report?
- From the Administrative side of the LMS navigate to the "Reports" tab in the main navigation header.
- Then, select the "User Details" tab from the side navigation menu.
- When you're on the User Details tab you'll see various filter that you can use to pull and refine your report such as Groups and User Status. If enabled on your site, you may also see Registration Codes and Site Name for Extended Enterprise sites. To select fields you'd like to include in the report, click on the arrow for each tab and check the box next to each field you'd like to include. All fields without a check mark will not be included in the report. See the example below.
- Once you've selected all the fields you'd like to include in your report, select the "Generate Report" button.
- See below for a sample output of the report below.