Do you need to create a course with content very similar to an existing course? If so, you'll find that duplicating the course and then editing it as needed will save you time and effort compared to creating a new course from scratch.
To duplicate an entire course
- Open the Administrative Dashboard
- From the Content tab, select Courses in the sidebar menu
- From the Courses page, select Copy Course
- In the Copy Course modal that appears, select the dropdown arrow and then select the name of the course you want to copy
- Select Copy Course
Note: You can also select to copy active course files during this step
- The Course Details page appears, where you can edit the copied course as needed
- Select Save to save your edits
- On the Courses page, the new course appears at the top of the list
This Help article is also included in Learning Path Development>Creating & Uploading Courses
Please sign in to leave a comment.