Knowledge Anywhere's support team is always there if you need a hand with technical support. To provide the most efficient service, there are some pieces of information you can share with them initially to get your support ticket on a fast track to getting resolved.
- One of the first things the support team is going to want to know is whether your system is compatible with the product you're using. Check out the System Requirements for Knowledge Anywhere's LMS, and compare them to your own.
- Information that can be helpful to the support team when troubleshooting a technical problem includes but is not limited to:
- Your Operating System (e.g., Windows 10)
- Your web browser (e.g., Chrome 86)
- An easy way to find and provide your system information is to visit supportdetails.com from the computer and browser experiencing the issue.
- If you are trying to troubleshoot an issue related to a specific course in your LMS please provide the support team with the following:
- Name of the course
- At least one username of a learner who is experiencing the issue
- Explanation of the issue and what the expected behavior was
- A screenshot when possible
Thanks in advance for providing detailed information. It will make troubleshooting your issue and finding a resolution that much more fast and efficient.
This article is also included in Helpful Resources
Please sign in to leave a comment.