Absolutely, our system allows you to create Learning Paths that combine multiple courses. These paths can guide a learner through a series of related courses to provide a comprehensive training program. For example, you could create a Learning Path for new hires that includes an introduction to the company, health and safety training, and role-specific training. By grouping related courses together into a Learning Path, you can provide a structured learning journey that makes it easier for learners to understand and complete their training.
Here are some Learning Path resources that may help you:
- What Is A Learning Path & How Does It Help Administrators and Learners?
- Filtered Learning Paths and Courses Tutorial (Video)
- How do I create a learning path?
- How do I assign a learning path to a group?
- How do I assign prerequisites to courses in learning paths? (Video)
- How do I setup Learning Path Group Assignments based on Hire Date?