Our LMS offers robust analytics and reporting capabilities. You can generate detailed reports on a wide range of metrics like course enrollments, completions, learner progress, quiz results, time spent on training, and more. These insights can help you understand the effectiveness of your training program, track learner progress, identify trends, and make data-driven decisions to enhance your training.
To learn a bit more about how to use Reports within our system, with step by step guides and videos, check out some of the resources below:
- Overview of LMS Reporting Features
- What types of custom reports can be generated in the LMS?
- How do I generate a User Details report?
- How do I generate a Courses report?
- How do I analyze Daily Logins and Popular Courses reports?
- How do I generate a Due Date report?
- How do I generate a Purchase History report?
- How do I export a report as an Excel spreadsheet?
- How do I schedule or share Daily Logins and Popular Courses reports?
- How do I generate a Course Survey report?
- How do I generate a Classroom Enrollment report?
- How do I generate a Satisfaction Survey report?
- How do I report quiz results for courses created using Adobe Captivate?
To read more about online corporate training data and analytics metrics that you should use and be on the lookout for, please check out our free eBook, Make the Most of Your LMS Data.