Our system centralizes all your training activities, making it easy to manage and track. From a single platform, you can create and assign courses, track learner progress, measure engagement, and generate reports. It streamlines the training process, saving you time and ensuring you have a clear overview of your training program at all times.
To learn a bit more about how to use Reports within our system, with step by step guides and videos, check out some of the resources below:
- Overview of LMS Reporting Features
- What types of custom reports can be generated in the LMS?
- How do I generate a User Details report?
- How do I generate a Courses report?
- How do I analyze Daily Logins and Popular Courses reports?
- How do I generate a Due Date report?
- How do I generate a Purchase History report?
- How do I export a report as an Excel spreadsheet?
- How do I schedule or share Daily Logins and Popular Courses reports?
- How do I generate a Course Survey report?
- How do I generate a Classroom Enrollment report?
- How do I generate a Satisfaction Survey report?
- How do I report quiz results for courses created using Adobe Captivate?
You also can create customized Learning Paths for employees that cover everything they need to know to get started. This might include company policies, job-specific skills, safety procedures, and more.
By organizing the onboarding materials into a structured, easy-to-follow path, new employees can get up to speed quickly and efficiently. Plus, the system allows you to track their progress, so you can see how quickly they are completing their onboarding and where they might need extra help or resources.
Here are some Learning Path resources that may help you:
- What Is A Learning Path & How Does It Help Administrators and Learners?
- Filtered Learning Paths and Courses Tutorial (Video)
- How do I create a learning path?
- How do I assign a learning path to a group?
- How do I assign prerequisites to courses in learning paths? (Video)
- How do I setup Learning Path Group Assignments based on Hire Date?