Yes, our system includes comprehensive reporting capabilities. You can generate reports on a range of metrics including course enrollments, completions, learner progress, and more. This data can give you valuable insights into how your training program is performing and where improvements can be made.
To read more about online corporate training data and analytics metrics that you should use and be on the lookout for, please check out our free eBook, Make the Most of Your LMS Data.
To learn a bit more about how to use Reports within our system, with step by step guides and videos, check out some of the resources below:
- Overview of LMS Reporting Features
- What types of custom reports can be generated in the LMS?
- How do I generate a User Details report?
- How do I generate a Courses report?
- How do I analyze Daily Logins and Popular Courses reports?
- How do I generate a Due Date report?
- How do I generate a Purchase History report?
- How do I export a report as an Excel spreadsheet?
- How do I schedule or share Daily Logins and Popular Courses reports?
- How do I generate a Course Survey report?
- How do I generate a Classroom Enrollment report?
- How do I generate a Satisfaction Survey report?
- How do I report quiz results for courses created using Adobe Captivate?