Definitely, our online training system allows you to create comprehensive training plans for your employees. You can customize these plans to target specific skills, job roles, or departments within your company. By defining a clear training path, you ensure that your employees focus on the courses that are most beneficial to them and the company.
In our system, we call these training plans “Learning Paths.” You can create customized learning paths for employees that cover everything they need to know to get started. This might include company policies, job-specific skills, safety procedures, and more.
By organizing the onboarding materials into a structured, easy-to-follow path, new employees can get up to speed quickly and efficiently. Plus, the system allows you to track their progress, so you can see how quickly they are completing their onboarding and where they might need extra help or resources.
Here are some Learning Path resources that may help you:
- What Is A Learning Path & How Does It Help Administrators and Learners?
- Filtered Learning Paths and Courses Tutorial (Video)
- How do I create a learning path?
- How do I assign a learning path to a group?
- How do I assign prerequisites to courses in learning paths? (Video)
- How do I setup Learning Path Group Assignments based on Hire Date?