There are three main ways our LMS can sort Learners based on their role or Group. They include:
Our training platform provides an easy-to-use course categorization feature to help you organize your content. When you upload or create a course, you can assign it to one or more categories that you've created. Categories can be based on any criteria that make sense for your organization, such as job roles, departments, skill levels, course subjects, etc.
This categorization aids in easier navigation and allows learners to quickly find the courses relevant to their needs. It also supports reporting by allowing you to track and analyze course engagement and performance by category.
To learn more about Categories, check out these resources:
- What are Categories and how do I use them?
- How do I categorize courses for easier navigation and access?
Once learners are grouped, you can assign specific courses or learning paths to each group based on their unique training needs.
By segmenting your learners into groups, you can tailor the training experience to be more relevant and effective for each learner. Plus, it can also simplify the management of your training program and enhance the reporting and tracking capabilities.
To learn more about Groups, check out these articles:
- Managing Learner Groups and Assigning Learning Paths to Groups
- Adding a New Registration Code and Assigning it to a Group
- Organizing Your Companies & Organizations
- Learning Paths
You can also create customized learning paths for new hires that cover everything they need to know to get started. This might include company policies, job-specific skills, safety procedures, and more.
This way, when a new hire enters the system, they’ll see courses to take in their “Onboarding” Learning Path.
By organizing the onboarding materials into a structured, easy-to-follow path, new employees can get up to speed quickly and efficiently. Plus, the system allows you to track their progress, so you can see how quickly they are completing their onboarding and where they might need extra help or resources.
Here are some Learning Path resources that may help you:
- What Is A Learning Path & How Does It Help Administrators and Learners?
- Filtered Learning Paths and Courses Tutorial (Video)
- How do I create a learning path?
- How do I assign a learning path to a group?
- How do I assign prerequisites to courses in learning paths? (Video)
- How do I setup Learning Path Group Assignments based on Hire Date?