Yes, our online training platform allows for individual course assignment – we call this “Directed Learning.” This means that in addition to setting up courses for specific groups, you can also assign certain courses to specific individuals.
This is especially useful if you have employees who need to undergo unique training due to their job requirements, or if there are employees who need to fill knowledge gaps or improve certain skills.
Assigning courses individually allows you to personalize the learning experience and ensure that each member of your team gets the specific training they need. Once a course is assigned, the employee will receive a notification and can begin their training whenever they're ready.
To assign a course to an individual learner
- Open the Administrative Dashboard
- From the Users tab, select Manage Users in the sidebar menu
- On the Add New page that appears, enter search criteria for the learner to whom you want to assign a course, and then select Search
- On the search results page, select Transcript next to the selected learner
- On the Transcript page, select Directed Learning
- On the Add/Edit Directed Learning modal that appears, select the course you want to assign to the learner and then select Save
- Once the courses have been assigned, the learner will find them on their Learner home page under the Directed Learning section upon their next login