Yes, Knowledge Anywhere’s online training platform includes robust reporting capabilities that enable you to track engagement at both the group and individual levels. These reports can provide insights into which employees are the most and least engaged in their training.
You can see metrics like course completion rates, time spent on training, quiz scores, and more. These data points can help you identify which employees are highly engaged and making the most of the training, as well as those who may need additional support or encouragement.
To learn a bit more about how to use Reports within our system, with step by step guides and videos, check out some of the resources below:
- Overview of LMS Reporting Features
- What types of custom reports can be generated in the LMS?
- How do I generate a User Details report?
- How do I generate a Courses report?
- How do I analyze Daily Logins and Popular Courses reports?
- How do I generate a Due Date report?
- How do I generate a Purchase History report?
- How do I export a report as an Excel spreadsheet?
- How do I schedule or share Daily Logins and Popular Courses reports?
- How do I generate a Course Survey report?
- How do I generate a Classroom Enrollment report?
- How do I generate a Satisfaction Survey report?
- How do I report quiz results for courses created using Adobe Captivate?