Yes, you can! Knowledge Anywhere’s online training platform allows you to organize your employees into different Groups based on job roles, departments, or any other criteria that make sense for your company. Once you've done that, you can assign specific training courses to each group.
This means that your sales team, for example, could be given a completely different set of courses than your customer service team. This allows for a highly customizable learning experience for each member of your organization, ensuring that everyone is getting the specific training they need for their role.
To learn a bit more about how to use Groups within our system, with step-by-step guides and videos, check out some of the resources below:
- Managing Learner Groups in the LMS Admin
- How do I setup Learning Path Group Assignments based on Hire Date?
- How do I restrict access to learner data by group?
- How do I add a new registration code and assign it to a group?
- How do I send email inside the LMS to all users, groups of users, or individual users?