We are excited to announce that Knowledge Anywhere's Learner section in our Admin LMS is getting a much-needed update to improve its ease of use and accessibility to key features. This upgrade will launch June 21st, 2023.
Please note that no new features are being added; rather, we are focusing on organizing the existing ones in a more accessible and user-friendly way.
To help you get started, we've created four helpdesk articles and a video demo, which provide step-by-step instructions and a comprehensive overview of all learner details. Here are the titles and brief descriptions of the articles:
- Adding and Editing Learners: provides step-by-step instructions on how to add and edit learner info, such as names, email addresses, and roles.
- Searching Learners and Bulk Actions: explains how to search for specific learners and perform bulk actions, such as changing their roles or resetting their passwords.
- Learner Details Master Overview: provides a comprehensive overview of all learner details, including personal information, aspects of the learner profile, and basic admin tasks.
- Learner Purchase History: details how to view a Learner's purchase history, including order details, payment, and potential adjustments.
- Learner Transcripts: shows how Admins can view Learner transcripts and change course status'.
If you'd rather watch a video demo of the Learner updates, click the video below!
As always, if you have questions, please reach out to email@example.com.